We are delighted to offer a complimentary Click & Collect instore service. When you are shopping online, simply select the option ‘Click & Collect’ and we will have your order ready for collection at your chosen store up to 5 working days.
How to use Click & Collect
1. When placing your order online, select the ‘Click & Collect’ option at checkout. The Click & Collect service is available for the majority of, but not all, items online. Please check the individual product page (s) to see whether the item is available for this service. Pick the most convenient store for you to collect your order from and finish up the payment.
2. You will receive your standard Order Confirmation Email notification almost immediately to say that we have received your order and your order has been placed successfully.
3. You will receive a second email stating that your order is now available for collection. We will do our absolute best to meet our stated delivery times but they cannot be guaranteed-this is subject to stock demand. Please wait for this confirmation email before you come in to collect your order.
4. Please head to the nominated store to pick up your order. When collecting your order please bring a copy of your confirmation email (either printed or on a phone or tablet) together with a valid photo ID. If you forget your ID you will be asked for security reasons: your name, home address and email address or telephone number.
5. There is no charge for delivering your order to your local store.
Someone collecting on your behalf
If you would like someone to collect your order on your behalf, they need to bring the confirmation email (either printed or on their phone). If they do not have this we may ask them to confirm your name, billing address, email address and telephone number.
Collect within 7 Days
We will hold your order for you for seven days after your planned collection date. After this date your order will be returned to our warehouse and we will refund your purchase. Please note that this may take up to 10 working days for your uncollected parcel to reach our refund point and 3-5 working days for the card provider to credit your account. If you realise you won’t be able to collect your order within 7 days of your planned collection date, please let our store team know so they can hold it for you.
Returns and Exchanges
If you decide that your purchase is not suitable you may return it instore. Our returns policy is we offer a refund for any return within 7 days and an exchange on any return within 30 days. It is our policy to refund the original form of payment, so we will organise a refund to the credit card which was used as payment online. The product must be in new, unused and unworn condition with tags attached and in original packaging.